Saturday, May 31, 2014

Anyone willing to pick up some merch?

"Do you know if there is someone, anyone of 'us' in there who might be able to help me and buy a set of badges for me? I'm from Greece you see..." Thanks for helping, Trev!

From Paul: "If any one is at the show today and cure merchandise is still available id love a shirt xxl, bag, and a badge set. I can PayPal for payment and postage to the east coast, near dc."

From Guillaume: "If anyone has spares, I'm looking for a pack of badges too (and a tee-shirt...). guyomes(at)Yahoo(dot)fr (yes i'm in France...) Thanks."

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Is Cure merchandise still available today? If so, maybe we can find someone who's going today and they can pick some up.

      Delete
  2. you didn't got it right.
    I'm not in the States...
    So if someone was in the event and by any change got a spare set i'd like to buy it.
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Done and done. Email me at trevor(dot)scroggins(at)gmail(dot)com.

      Delete
  3. I'm here. I'll check merch before I leave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would have helped more if I'd seen the ask from Paul sooner! Unfortunately, I only picked up the badges.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, my fault on that. Didn't see it until it was too late. Maybe someone else is going today and can help. Thanks for getting the badges for figie.

      Delete
    2. The crowd was light on Friday. I wouldn't be surprised if leftover merch ends up on either a post-festival clearance site or the band's site if everything goes back to them. Bottlerock seems to be mimicking Outside Lands, and they do an online clearance each year.

      Delete
  5. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Osa4Hln7dRQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone have spares, I'm looking for a pack of badges too (and a tee-shirt...). guyomes(at)Yahoo(dot)fr (yes i'm in France...) Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. There is still cure stuff. I'll pick up a couple packs of the buttons. Email Veronica_Cure (at) yahoo (dot) com if there is amything you'd like me to get and we arrange shipping etc later.

    ReplyDelete