Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Robert Smith doll


"The plush renditions you are about to see of some of the most influential cultural icons in history were created by Sao Paulo, Brazil based illustrator and toy designer, Josmar Madureira. His work was recently featured in a fantastic looking book, Toy Land by Louis Bou which boasts more than a half of a million examples of toy art from around the world created in various mediums such as vinyl, metal, fabric and of course, plush."

If you want to buy one, though I seriously doubt these are officially licensed, here you go. (Thanks @waswasere)

5 comments:

  1. Curiosity got the best of me and my google image search for Robert Smith dolls churned out some very strange results.
    Now if someone happened to build a 3d model, I'd be all "take my money!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Strange, I'm going to have nightmares for weeks after the ones I've just Googled

      Delete
  2. Problem here of course is the face looks nothing like Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not sure how I would explain this to my friends when they come over...

    ReplyDelete